There’s only so much you can do when you draw using pen and paper. Make even 2D drawings pop off the page with this 3D printing pen. Whether you’re just drawing for fun or a professional fine artist or designer, you’ll find hundreds of uses for MorphPen.
Have you ever drawn vertically? With MorphPen, you can create a simple cube or make a replica of the Brooklyn Bridge. Take a 2D drawing and build it up into a 3D model. Create jewelry, home décor, toys and more with this 3D pen.
The best part is that anyone can use it. Just plug it in, and you’ll be ready to create in less than two minutes.
The 3D printing pen helps improve spacial thinking and enhance creativity.
It doesn’t matter whether or not you can draw a straight line. As you build up the plastic shapes, your final design will be stronger if there is more filament doodled and connected within the model.
- Light weight
- One-button drawing
- Adjustable drawing speed
- OLED screen tells you exactly when it’s ready
- Removable nozzle allows for easy cleaning
- Compatible with PLA or ABS filaments
Drawing with MorphPen is as easy as using a regular ink pen. It feels light in your hand, and the adjustable speed lets you draw at your own pace.
MorphPen comes with a customized stencil booklet that includes more than 50 easy-to-follow stencils and instructions to get you started on your masterpiece (Emailed after purchase). Make an apple, hipster glasses, a napkin holder, a toy airplane and other items without any experience at all.
How MorphPen Works:
The ink used in this 3D printing pen is plastic filament.
Load the filament into the pen. As the pen heats the filament, it will extrude from the tip in a semi-liquid form.
The plastic cools almost immediately, forming solid objects in midair. The creations are durable and can be built up in any direction.
MorphPen is easier to use than a glue gun. However, the tip does get hot. Don’t touch the nozzle or tip when the pen is in use.
What the MorphPen Comes With:
- (Blue) 3D printing pen with 0.6 mm nozzle
- 5 rolls of sample filaments in different colors: 1.75mm diameter ABS/PLA
- Power adapter: 10-240V 50/60HZ 2A
- 1 replacement nozzle (0.8mm diameter)
- Back cover removal tool and mini screwdriver
- Detailed instruction manual
- 1 year warranty
SATISFACTION GURANTEED: If you are not happy with the MorphPen, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What Can You Do With MorphPen?
- Build models and prototypes
- Enhance 2D artwork with color and texture
- Create jewelry and accessories
- Make clothing
- Create plastic parts and accessories for dolls or toys
- Make magnets
- Add a real-life dimension to learning
- Encourage your creativity
- Help your children look at art in a whole new way